Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stork Craft Crib and Combo Dresser


For our little Jayden, I found an adorable (and AFFORDABLE) crib and changing table on Amazon.com. We got them both in cherry, and they match beautifully, even though they are from slightly different collections within the Stork Craft family (crib is Valentia and dresser is Aspen). They both come in a variety of finishes and even though we had to assemble them ourselves (mostly me haha even though I was VERY third trimester), they seem solid and durable. Definitely worth saving the money to do it yourself and deal with it being shipped.

These were gifts by the way from the WONDERFUL in-laws...as though I'd see them as anything but family :-)

Both images below usefully take you to the product to read reviews and such for yourself, and though we haven't gotten to use them yet I'm very satisfied with MIL's purchase!





UPDATE....baby Jayden likes his crib (I think lol) and it looks so good in his nursery...BUT you may need to put it together IN the room of choice, since we had to take off the front to get it into his room after we moved (it was originally not in a room).

4.14.13

No comments:

Post a Comment