Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Early or Late...???

So...I think I'm officially getting tired of ALL of the below comments:

  1. "It's your first, he's going to come late"
  2. "You're trying so hard to get him to come early that he's going to come late"
  3. "There's no way you'll have him before your due date"
I mean, what is with people? NUMBER ONE...whatever happened to you while you are pregnant, WILL NOT automatically happen to every pregnant person you know...isn't that the first thing you learn during your first pregnancy? Ignore the well-meaning "projectors"? You would think people would remember that AFTER they give birth, and I really hope that I just share stories rather than projecting my experiences onto someone else.

NUMBER TWO...If you have NEVER BEEN PREGNANT and HAVE NO MEDICAL TRAINING...how in the world are you qualified to tell me that because I am "trying so hard" for him to come (without anything specific to reference as "trying" by the way, just my constant wishing) that he will come LATE?! Grow a brain, really.

Okay, Its too warm in my office today to let emotions heat me up, end of rant! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment