Friday, March 1, 2013

Prenatal Massage....ahhhhhhh

2/21/13

So, this morning I had a *re-scheduled* prenatal massage that I bought on Groupon last year (site of wonders, by the way!). I'd originally scheduled it (or so I'd thought) for this past Monday the 18th when my office would be closed, but it turns out that with dear old baby brain, I'd scheduled it for the wrong month!!!

Well, the wonderful massage therapist took pity on me and scheduled me in during her day off today so that I could enjoy a massage before I have dear little one. Amazing favor that was, and a real day/week brightener.

Well, I must say I recommend it for everyone, as long as you have a therapist that is learned in the ways of prenatal massage and the accommodations that need to be met for comfort and safety. Even the American Pregnancy Association believes that the benefits of prenatal massage outweigh the past skepticism of the practice.

For any folks in the Triangle area of North Carolina, comment below if you'd like to know where I went, or would like ideas on some other places to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment