Sunday, May 26, 2013

These things are hard...

So, I'm taking advantage of a daddy/baby nap time to put a few thoughts down. I've FINALLY set up my Etsy Shop with a few Momma-oriented items (lactation cookies & mix, sitz bath, nipple cream, DIY lotion kit...if I forgot anything its there in my shop!) and I'm thinking about running an "opening special" discount to get some purchasing traffic in there...but I don't know! Maybe even a contest or two...which brings me to my newest (yet oldest) idea, that my friend Emerald (seen below with our gorgeous kids) solidified for me as a good idea...we're going to start doing videos!!! Now, it most likely will have to wait until we have a new camera, probably around Christmas, but since our closest family is about two hours away, and the rest quite a bit further, I think its a great way to keep everyone updated :-) 

That being said, I've got to figure out a way to get the things in my shop to the people that could use them...any suggestions?


SOME PICTURES...

 Emerald, Kaine (3), Karsyn (1.5), and Jayden (11 wks)

A few views of my baby boy, Jayden (above & below)



No comments:

Post a Comment