Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
 
First, I'd like to recognize three AMAZING MOTHERS in my life, that I don't know what I'd do without.
 
FIRST, MY MOTHER, TAMMIE JONES WHITFIELD. You've been there more for me than for yourself, and have been the strongest and most amazing mother my entire life.
 
SECOND, MY GRANDMOTHER, MARIE JONES. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have my wonderful Mommy. You helped shape both our lives, and have been there for us when no one else was. And I do not hold a grudge for you locking me out of the house when I was twelve and was told I could come back when I could ride my new bike...better late than never :-)
 
THIRD, MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, PAULA JANOFF. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have my loving and crazy husband, and you've been the most amazing second mom a girl could ever want.
 
 ~ ~ ~
 
As for my day, I woke up to this:
 
 
 
 Then got to eat out for free at the Hibernian:
 

Then got to enjoy my guys at the park. Perfect day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment