Saturday, August 3, 2013

We're changing our name!!! HELP!!!

Hey there!!! SO...I'm starting to like the direction this blob is taking, BUT I don't think that that direction is reflected in the title or web address...the problem??? I REALLY don't want to change the web address so that readers can still find the blog, and I'm not yet savvy enough for redirects...and as for the name, I HAVE NO CLUE!!! Well, a few ideas are below, can anyone help me out with more?! The general blog theme will be natural parenting, birth, pregnancy, breastfeeding, opinions, interesting news, family life. Etc.

HELP!

Oh yeah, and the list of potentials....

  • Purely Ingenious
  • Small Happy Fam(ily) - for obvious reasons
  • Janoff Journey
  • A Mother's Journey
Please leave suggestions in the comments, and if your suggestion is picked, there may just be a treat in it for ya!

Thanks all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment